Needle in a needle haystack

Add your ideas and suggestions for the Astronomy Shed site here.

Needle in a needle haystack

Postby cloudymoon » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:36 pm

Hi Dion, just wondering if it is possible to allow the following. When I am searching for a particular problem or solution for my astronomy then more often then not your site shows the answer I am looking for. So when I click on the search page link I can see the first message and determine its relevance to my problem. So far so good. As I am a member of AstronomyShed I log on to follow the discussion. However, logging on takes me to the homepage for AstronomyShed and then I have to hunt for the topic and that then becomes a hopeless search. Is it possible when logging on from a search engine web link that then I can access the topic immediately rather than trawl through. It seems wrong somehow that Google can find the link but when logging on I lose that link to the discussion. Hope this makes sense and something can be accomplished. Cheers and what a fantastic site this is...... :notworthy:

Hi, you are viewing as a guest, You can only see this first post in this topic. if you sign up you get access to other goodies you can't even see as a guest, including video tutorials on imaging and processing, scope modifications and even member discounts on gear!

So, give us a try, what have you got to lose! Oh, and if you stay, when you reach 50 posts you get access to MORE goodies! What are you waiting for!

cloudymoon
Protostar

Re: Needle in a needle haystack

Postby StevieDvd » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:53 pm

StevieDvd
Main Sequence

Re: Needle in a needle haystack

Postby Dion » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:04 pm

Dion
Site Admin

Return to SUGGESTION BOX