Skywatcher evostar guide scope

For comet, asteroids, double stars etc

Skywatcher evostar guide scope

Postby Melvin » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:20 pm

Hi I have just purchased a new guide scope and downloaded the latest version of phd2. I have gone through the various settings in phd2 and topped up all my batteries. I have double checked the settings after watching many videos but I cannot get a view ( yes I have taken off all the dust caps). I am trying to line up the scope with the main telescope (Explore Scientific ed80 apo) which is the reason for daytime operations. The videos I have watched startin the middle with a picture of stars but it is before that. Which buttons do I press to start the program? Do I need to have my mount connected before things work as they should? Can anyone help please. There is an icon a the bottom of the screen that says ‘camera settings’ but it is greyed out and I cannot do any adjustments on my camera

Hi, you are viewing as a guest, You can only see this first post in this topic. if you sign up you get access to other goodies you can't even see as a guest, including video tutorials on imaging and processing, scope modifications and even member discounts on gear!

So, give us a try, what have you got to lose! Oh, and if you stay, when you reach 50 posts you get access to MORE goodies! What are you waiting for!

Melvin
Protostar

Re: Skywatcher evostar guide scope

Postby Mike » Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:27 pm

Mike
Planetary Nebula

Return to OBSERVING AND IMAGING OTHER