'all not read' option?

For reporting any problems or issues with the site.

'all not read' option?

Postby rayandrews » Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:56 pm

Not sure if this is an 'issue' or a suggestion:

Having completed the grand tour of all the tutorials :applause:, I thought I'd get with the flow here and check out all the new posts, alas, there doesn't seem to be a 'new posts' button. Lots of fora have this, it's especially useful for the brave folks who answer more questions than they ask--you just have to hit 'new posts' (usually with some way of specifying a time period) and you get all the new action. Sometimes there's an 'unread posts' or 'all not read' button too, which is an even more focused way of making sure you've read everything. Oh, and 'view unanswered' on some, as well. Or did I miss something? Other than that, this site is one of the better designed fora out there--powerful, well designed and easy to navigate.

Hi, you are viewing as a guest, You can only see this first post in this topic. if you sign up you get access to other goodies you can't even see as a guest, including video tutorials on imaging and processing, scope modifications and even member discounts on gear!

So, give us a try, what have you got to lose! Oh, and if you stay, when you reach 50 posts you get access to MORE goodies! What are you waiting for!

rayandrews
Nebula

Re: 'all not read' option?

Postby hemihaggis » Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:33 pm

hemihaggis
Black Dwarf

Postby Dion » Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:37 pm

Dion
Site Admin

Postby rayandrews » Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:04 pm