End of an Era

The place where we let you know stuff about this board.

End of an Era

Postby Mrs Mangel » Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:23 pm

After 14 years of operation, my website is coming to an end. It has gone through several iterations and been through several hosting providers. As my hosting provider will start charging, I have decided not to migrate it elsewhere.

In any case, my blog (which many of you read) receives a lot more views and I've started getting more views of my photo album. I will be making some of my free reading available, possibly by Amazon, in which case I might need to impose a nominal charge, such as 5p (about 1/10 000th of a mid-range telescope) but feel free to download your personal copies for now.

I post most recent updates on Twitter. You don't need to register an account, just Google the hashtags #PhilipPugh, #BeingAnAstronomer, #TheSun and #TheMoon.

As far as I know, there are not many websites run by individual amateurs, so I guess this is it for one of them.

Hi, you are viewing as a guest, You can only see this first post in this topic. if you sign up you get access to other goodies you can't even see as a guest, including video tutorials on imaging and processing, scope modifications and even member discounts on gear!

So, give us a try, what have you got to lose! Oh, and if you stay, when you reach 50 posts you get access to MORE goodies! What are you waiting for!

Mrs Mangel
Protostar

Re: End of an Era

Postby galileo » Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:42 pm

galileo
Black Dwarf

Re: End of an Era

Postby carastro » Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:25 pm

carastro
Black Dwarf

Return to BOARD ANNOUNCEMENTS & INFO