Thanks

The place where we let you know stuff about this board.

Thanks

Postby Dion » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:52 pm

Some will have noticed the paypal donate button appear on the site. However I kept quiet about it because I wouldn't feel comfortable with that, like those charity collectors who harass you at the entrance to supermarkets lol. Anyways, many people have urged me to do for a long time and I resisted, but after a few discussions I agreed to add one to the youtube channel as I did put a lot of work into it, and I don't get sponsorship from anyone, that will never happen as I strongly dislike the bias that a sponsorship introduces to a forum.

Anyway, the paypal donate button that youtube lets you add is extremely vague, possibly due to youtube being google and google and paypal not playing nice with each other, however I digress. So, further discussions persuaded me to add one to the site, but as I said, I kept quiet about it, that was the start of my dilema!

A couple of people donated, but paypal names and forum user names don't always tally, so I then felt guilty that I couldn't thank the donators (since I was saying nothing about the donate button)

So, after that epic, I'd just like to say thanks to those that have clicked that donate button, it's very much appreciated, so thank you.

Hi, you are viewing as a guest, You can only see this first post in this topic. if you sign up you get access to other goodies you can't even see as a guest, including video tutorials on imaging and processing, scope modifications and even member discounts on gear!

So, give us a try, what have you got to lose! Oh, and if you stay, when you reach 50 posts you get access to MORE goodies! What are you waiting for!

Dion
Site Admin

Re: Thanks

Postby Dion » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:13 pm

Dion
Site Admin

Return to BOARD ANNOUNCEMENTS & INFO