Another Section?

The place where we let you know stuff about this board.

Re: Another Section?

Postby ScoobySn4x » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:56 am

I've posted one or two images in the few months I've been imaging and I can only say that any criticism has been welcomed and taken with good grace. I feel like I've only got this far (which is not very far at all) from the great tutorials, posts on similar dilemmas and hints and tips provided by imagers with far more experience than myself. My first images of Jupiter looked like an out of focus grease spot but everyone was very encouraging and kind.

My images are far inferior to many that post and I would prefer to have them in a section to point out where I am going wrong, and to help us all learn, rather than put them alongside some of the masterpieces out there.

I think a section with a caveat that it for critique and help would be an excellent idea and a very welcome Christmas prezzie.

My imaging to date has only been in the safe(ish) realms of lunar and planetary - next year (if I've been a good boy) I will be dipping my toe into the scary world of DSO imaging and personally I would much prefer ctiticism and help with those early images whilst I wrestle that personal gorilla.

Hi, you are viewing as a guest, You can only see this first post in this topic. if you sign up you get access to other goodies you can't even see as a guest, including video tutorials on imaging and processing, scope modifications and even member discounts on gear!

So, give us a try, what have you got to lose! Oh, and if you stay, when you reach 50 posts you get access to MORE goodies! What are you waiting for!

ScoobySn4x
Protostar

Re: Another Section?

Postby silentrunning » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:45 pm

silentrunning
Black Dwarf

Previous

Return to BOARD ANNOUNCEMENTS & INFO