Scopes for AP please

Need to know about how to work that new mount or scope? Got tips on how to make it easier?

Scopes for AP please

Postby TareqPhoto » Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:37 pm

Hi,
I am looking for two scopes for AP if possible with the following requirements or conditions:

1. Cheap compared to high end, the budget is no more than $1500 for both, if necessary maybe can extend it to maximum $2000, and that is including the shipping, not including any other items such as finders or eyepieces or focuser or flattener/corrector/reducer.

2. Small sizes, so i can put both on my mount, which is rated for maximum 44-50 LB.

3. Good for LRGB too at least, not a must, narrowbanding is always nice anyway, so hopefully it has nice optics/mirrors at least.

4. Brand New

If you know something for that then let me know please, and i will use only cooled cameras [mono or OSC] no DSLR or non cooled cameras unless i want to do just a test or shooting the moon only, but for DSO i have cooled cameras and filters already.

Hi, you are viewing as a guest, You can only see this first post in this topic. if you sign up you get access to other goodies you can't even see as a guest, including video tutorials on imaging and processing, scope modifications and even member discounts on gear!

So, give us a try, what have you got to lose! Oh, and if you stay, when you reach 50 posts you get access to MORE goodies! What are you waiting for!

TareqPhoto
Protostar

Re: Scopes for AP please

Postby galileo » Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:16 am

galileo
Black Dwarf

Re: Scopes for AP please

Postby TareqPhoto » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:50 am

TareqPhoto
Protostar

Return to EQUIPMENT HELP & DISCUSSION