Starlight express colour

Got a problem? Need Some help? We don't have the A Team but our users will try!

Starlight express colour

Postby wildwooly » Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:30 am

Hi guys, sorry to pester you again but I was wondering if you can help, Camera is a starlight SXVF-H9C OSC. I have no idea how to get the correct colour. I have been going to colour convert and in the dropdown menu picking LRGB which makes everything blue. I have tried others ( sbig cannon etc in the dropdown menu but LRGB seems the nearest Is there somewhere else Im supposed to put it also?. Another thing is GAIN? where would I find that?. I have been trying to take subs but even at 30 secs I am going over the 65000 mark ( which I have been told to keep below) So far everyphoto I have done all the stars are pure white no colour what so ever. Final thing BINNING, just playing with it last night and took a shot binning x3 just wondering when should I use it. cheers guys

clear skies

Hi, you are viewing as a guest, You can only see this first post in this topic. if you sign up you get access to other goodies you can't even see as a guest, including video tutorials on imaging and processing, scope modifications and even member discounts on gear!

So, give us a try, what have you got to lose! Oh, and if you stay, when you reach 50 posts you get access to MORE goodies! What are you waiting for!

wildwooly
Nebula

Re: Starlight express colour

Postby patthehorse » Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:40 pm

patthehorse
Black Dwarf

Postby patthehorse » Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:49 pm

patthehorse
Black Dwarf

Postby wildwooly » Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:57 am