Saturn 21.09.2019

For all your planetary imaging discussion and pics

Saturn 21.09.2019

Postby AstroChris » Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:56 pm

Hey folks.
Just a little session with my skywatcher 750/150 pds Newtonian on a skywatcher eq3 -pro mount with a zwo 120mini mono cam (luminance) and a logitech webcam (rgb colour).

Seeing was... Lala. I took several videos with cropped ROI and 80-100 fps. I stacked 1, 5, 10, 30% but the 10% turned out to be best balance between sharpimage and little noise.

I focused between each video to get a lucky punch but every stacked image seemed to be rather equally focused. So that seems to be something well on my side.

Like before i took the bw image from the zwo 120mini for luminance and overlapped it with the colour from the logitech webcam. But the result can't compete against the last version.

Bw version with the zwo120mini mono

Version 1

Version 2

I finished the evening with purely visual rich field strolling... That was something different but pretty cool, too.

Greetings
Chris

Gesendet von meinem LG-H870 mit Tapatalk

Hi, you are viewing as a guest, You can only see this first post in this topic. if you sign up you get access to other goodies you can't even see as a guest, including video tutorials on imaging and processing, scope modifications and even member discounts on gear!

So, give us a try, what have you got to lose! Oh, and if you stay, when you reach 50 posts you get access to MORE goodies! What are you waiting for!

AstroChris
Main Sequence

Re: Saturn 21.09.2019

Postby AstroChris » Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:02 pm

AstroChris
Main Sequence

Return to IMAGING: PLANETARY