Newtonian Reflector Cooler Fan

The base for all our tutorials, be it how to polar align or master astro imaging

Moderators: hawk_eye1975, budgetastro, martin_h

TUTORIALS SECTION

This section is only for the posting of actual tutorials, either single post or multiple, to ask questions or comment on a tutorial, please use the TUTORIAL DISCUSSIONS section where you will find a topic titled for each topic posted here, it just helps stop the topics becoming convoluted and lets the tutorials flow properly. If you post a tutorial, please also post a topic into TUTORIAL DISCUSSIONS with the same title.

Thanks.

Newtonian Reflector Cooler Fan

Postby Ronaldpa » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:46 pm

Go with the fan shroud, it helps the engine run cooler. Your isnt a Trailer Special by any chance? For the Ttailer Specials have the external transmission cooler for the automatic transmission. Thats what I have on my 78 F-150 Ranger Lariat Trailer Special, and I dont haul or pull anything with mine, mines just used for cruisin , parades, and car shows.

Hi, you are viewing as a guest, You can only see this first post in this topic. if you sign up you get access to other goodies you can't even see as a guest, including video tutorials on imaging and processing, scope modifications and even member discounts on gear!

So, give us a try, what have you got to lose! Oh, and if you stay, when you reach 50 posts you get access to MORE goodies! What are you waiting for!

Ronaldpa
Nebula

Re: Newtonian Reflector Cooler Fan

Postby paraman » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:51 pm

paraman
Global Moderator

Re: Newtonian Reflector Cooler Fan

Postby galileo » Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:50 pm

galileo
Black Dwarf

Previous

Return to TUTORIALS