Telescope Power and Data Box

The base for all our tutorials, be it how to polar align or master astro imaging

Moderators: hawk_eye1975, budgetastro, martin_h

TUTORIALS SECTION

This section is only for the posting of actual tutorials, either single post or multiple, to ask questions or comment on a tutorial, please use the TUTORIAL DISCUSSIONS section where you will find a topic titled for each topic posted here, it just helps stop the topics becoming convoluted and lets the tutorials flow properly. If you post a tutorial, please also post a topic into TUTORIAL DISCUSSIONS with the same title.

Thanks.

Telescope Power and Data Box

Postby hawk_eye1975 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:39 pm

I found this on a website: http://www.yesyes.info/, run by a nice chap called Chris. Very helpfull and knowledgeable with regards to the electronics.
I asked his permission to reproduce this one here, and then the shed gained another member :happydance2:

So with kind permission from yesyes (AKA Chris), i give to you his data box:

Click To Download

Link to discussion: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=15068

Hi, you are viewing as a guest, You can only see this first post in this topic. if you sign up you get access to other goodies you can't even see as a guest, including video tutorials on imaging and processing, scope modifications and even member discounts on gear!

So, give us a try, what have you got to lose! Oh, and if you stay, when you reach 50 posts you get access to MORE goodies! What are you waiting for!

hawk_eye1975
Red Giant

Return to TUTORIALS