Help for Heroes

The place for no astro chat, banter and jokes, your local pub, but online.

Help for Heroes

Postby Aardvark » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:44 am

My youngest has decided to train as a boxer for a charity fund raising event. His chosen charity being 'Help for Heroes'.

Here's his story:-

"Story

I am currently doing boxing training I have a few days left to make as many donations possible (fight night is 21st November). My charity I am fundraising for is Help for Heroes as I have always supported our troops as they do such an amazing job and I want to assure they get the best of care if they are wounded in action. So by doing this event I would hope to make as much money for the charity possible. Thank you.

Contributions can be made at the following:- http://www.justgiving.com/Greg-Wilson11

Thank you for reading this....Greg Wilson"

It would be a great boost for Greg if as many as possible could donate a small amount, with the event taking place this Saturday (21st) there's not much time left. Although I'm sure all contributions at any time would be gratefully appreciated.

Hi, you are viewing as a guest, You can only see this first post in this topic. if you sign up you get access to other goodies you can't even see as a guest, including video tutorials on imaging and processing, scope modifications and even member discounts on gear!

So, give us a try, what have you got to lose! Oh, and if you stay, when you reach 50 posts you get access to MORE goodies! What are you waiting for!

Aardvark
Global Moderator

Re: Help for Heroes

Postby Aardvark » Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:32 am

Aardvark
Global Moderator

Postby pixelsaurus » Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:37 am

pixelsaurus
Red Giant

Postby Dion » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:35 pm