Something on moon?

The place to kick back and talk about anything astronomy related that doesn't fit into other categories.

Something on moon?

Postby sparkyuiop » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:38 pm

Hi, I have just joined to ask someone in the UK who has a telescope better than my cheap'o Bresser if they can look at the moon tonight.

From where I am in Dorset the moon is about 3/4 full. At the top left of the moon just out of the shadow is a "C" shaped crater and on the right hand inside part of the wall is a black triangle object that looks like it has been dragged across the surface some way. I know that the object is black because it isn't in a hole and there is sunlight all around it.

Please let me know if you find anything.

Thanks, Phill.

Hi, you are viewing as a guest, You can only see this first post in this topic. if you sign up you get access to other goodies you can't even see as a guest, including video tutorials on imaging and processing, scope modifications and even member discounts on gear!

So, give us a try, what have you got to lose! Oh, and if you stay, when you reach 50 posts you get access to MORE goodies! What are you waiting for!

sparkyuiop
Lurker

Re: Something on moon?

Postby Mrs Mangel » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:41 am

Mrs Mangel
Protostar

Re: Something on moon?

Postby Mrs Mangel » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:07 am

Mrs Mangel
Protostar

Return to ASTRO LOUNGE