My Heath Robinson

The place to kick back and talk about anything astronomy related that doesn't fit into other categories.

My Heath Robinson

Postby rwillits » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:02 am

This is it. My "Heath Robinson". Things, screwed on to things, with lots of wires, lots of velcro, lots of batteries, lots of stuff. My first picture didn't have any weights on it. I ran up to the deck and added a weight and did another picture. What am I missing now. ??. My last attempt, I got everything up and running and fell asleep. Woke up with everything covered with dew. This is my second attempt at OIII.
Next spring I will meet Julian in New Mexico and give him lots of stuff. He will have everything wrapped and organized and it won't look like this. He will do a "meridian flip" without leaving his chair. He expects me to do it. :) . I call it a "Hail Mary Flip". :praying: . Isn't this fun.

Hi, you are viewing as a guest, You can only see this first post in this topic. if you sign up you get access to other goodies you can't even see as a guest, including video tutorials on imaging and processing, scope modifications and even member discounts on gear!

So, give us a try, what have you got to lose! Oh, and if you stay, when you reach 50 posts you get access to MORE goodies! What are you waiting for!

rwillits
Black Dwarf

Re: My Heath Robinson

Postby galileo » Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:13 pm

galileo
Black Dwarf

Postby rwillits » Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:35 am

rwillits
Black Dwarf

Postby carastro » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:30 am