ABERNETHY - MINI STAR CAMP

The place for any announcements regarding astro related events, be it star parties or observatory open days.

ABERNETHY - MINI STAR CAMP

Postby Perthskies » Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:55 pm

Ok guys,

Me and Martyn (Wackyscot & Stuffedhaggis) have decided, due to financial and work circumstances, to try and unveil a totally new and unique venue for a MINI STAR CAMP. This is aimed at newbies and seasoned stargazers alike, to come along, socialize, stargaze and share experiences and knowledge. We don't have the darkest skies, lowest horizons, or indeed the best venue for a star camp.

What we do have, is a bunch of good guys and gals, willing to share their knowledge and enthusiasm, a pavilion with showers, kitchen and a hall, and also Cosmos Planetarium who will be along with their awesome setup to give a Digital Skysafari should we be clouded out. We also have quizzes, and movies on the big screen for poor weather - I will include a link which shows details of the event and costs etc. Due to insurance purposes, we are limited to 100 people/40 pitches, half of which are gone already. Should you be interested, please email me on jdmillar@hotmail.co.uk or call 07759 643976.

This has been thought through, so as not to coincide with Kielder or Galloway Star Camps. We do hope you can attend. This is a new venture without astro-snoberry to encourage newcomers who may have never been to a Star Camp along.

https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?res ... Q16l7yPZ2E

Best wishes and clear skies

David

Hi, you are viewing as a guest, You can only see this first post in this topic. if you sign up you get access to other goodies you can't even see as a guest, including video tutorials on imaging and processing, scope modifications and even member discounts on gear!

So, give us a try, what have you got to lose! Oh, and if you stay, when you reach 50 posts you get access to MORE goodies! What are you waiting for!

Perthskies
Nebula

Re: ABERNETHY - MINI STAR CAMP

Postby Perthskies » Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:59 pm

Perthskies
Nebula

Return to ASTRO EVENTS