Astro-camp photos

The place for any announcements regarding astro related events, be it star parties or observatory open days.

Astro-camp photos

Postby carastro » Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:46 am

Thought you might like to see some photos taken by Fay one of our members at our local group Astro camp.

It's a lovely little site in East Sussex (Doug - Silent Running) came to visit me there once when I was on my own. I now have this as the official monthly site for my local group (weather permitting) except for the high season when they don't have space for us. The owner is very helpful and turns all the lights off for us.

This one was taken earlier in the year and it is the Glamping POD which Fay always books:

This was taken on Friday evening I have annotated it:

There were 5 of us pitched, sometimes there can be up to 9 of us:

Dawn (which Fay saw but I slept through being up until 4.30am)
You can see what a great sky line we have with just a few trees on the Western side

Hi, you are viewing as a guest, You can only see this first post in this topic. if you sign up you get access to other goodies you can't even see as a guest, including video tutorials on imaging and processing, scope modifications and even member discounts on gear!

So, give us a try, what have you got to lose! Oh, and if you stay, when you reach 50 posts you get access to MORE goodies! What are you waiting for!

Last edited by carastro on Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
carastro
Black Dwarf

Re: Astro-camp photos

Postby Dave Smith » Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:10 am

Dave Smith
Black Dwarf

Re: Astro-camp photos

Postby galileo » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:11 pm

galileo
Black Dwarf

Return to ASTRO EVENTS